General discussion / Obecná diskuze

The Second Part of the Elder Scrolls

General discussion / Obecná diskuze

Postby Mahoney » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:05 pm

General discussion about game TES II: Daggerfall

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obecná diskuze o hře TES II: Daggerfall

Topic with rules is here - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=12.
If you have any questions, please contact the Mahoney.
If you have any questions? PM ME

My section is TES

My section is Fallouts

Mahoney
Adventurer
Adventurer

topic author

Re: General discussion / Obecná diskuze

Postby Whirt » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:34 pm

I'll be onest, because if I have to choose best game I ever played it would be Daggerfall or Morrowind, but I really can't decide.
Daggerfall can offer to player always absolutely new game experience, new adventure, new live. You never had enought, because there was always something to explore, but Morrowind have amazing atmosphere, wonderful wild land and magnificent story. It's exotic land with wild inhabitants. With each game I spend a lot of time and lot of fun.
So, if somebody want to know what is my favorite game i would answer: "It's hard to decide, but try to play Daggerfall and then Morrowind and after this experience you will know my answer." ;)
I love extraordinary big open world. I love great epic story. I love magnificent atmosphere. I love hardcore old-school. I love Elder Scrolls and Gothic. And mostly... I love my self!
Whirt
Novice
Novice

Postby Mahoney » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:41 pm

I love the atmosphere in this game :).

My section is TES

My section is Fallouts

Mahoney
Adventurer
Adventurer

topic author

Postby Whirt » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:05 pm

Oh yeah. Even in these days grip me fright at deep of dark dungeons. The strange noises and shadow I may see in the corner of my eyes. Wooow! Dungeons of Skyrim frightening me less.
I love extraordinary big open world. I love great epic story. I love magnificent atmosphere. I love hardcore old-school. I love Elder Scrolls and Gothic. And mostly... I love my self!
Whirt
Novice
Novice

Postby Mahoney » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Né, já to myslím vážně :D. Když jsem to hrál prvně tak to na mě opravdu působilo zvláštně :D.

My section is TES

My section is Fallouts

Mahoney
Adventurer
Adventurer

topic author

Postby Whirt » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:25 pm

I ja to myslim smrtelne vazne! Nikdy sis v dungeonu nemohl byt jisty, zda-li te neco nesleduje. Nekolikrat me prekvapil utokem ze zalohy pavouk a kdyz jsem poprve videl divozenku, tak me obelstila svou nahatosti a ja myslel, ze je to nejaka uveznena divka.

Even I! I always had strange feeling, that behind my backs is some creature. Manytimes I was suprised by giant spider and when I saw Nymph for a first time I was confused - she was naked! I tbought that she is a prisoned girl.

PS.: Je vtipne jak se anglicke zneni zkratilo :D
PS.: The english version is shorter than czech. That's funny :D
Whirt
Novice
Novice

Return to Daggerfall