(Tip) How get Lion Heart at 1st CD

Concerning Final Fantasy VIII

(Tip) How get Lion Heart at 1st CD

Postby El Dichto » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Though time-consuming, the necessary ingredients and GF Abilities can be amassed before the final confrontation of Disc 1. Once obtained, the Lion Heart can be made in any Junk Shop regardless of whether one has read Weapons Monthly, 1st Issue:
GF Quetzalcoatl must learn the Card command, which will allow it to then learn the Card Mod ability, thus granting item synthesis from Triple Triad cards.
GF Ifrit must also be at least Level 10, allowing it to learn the Ammo-RF ability.
Players must collect 20 Elnoyle cards, a Level 5 Monster card used rarely by such early NPCs as Ma Dincht and Dr. Kadowaki.
Use Card-Mod to turn 10 Elnoyle Cards into 1 Energy Crystal.
Use Ammo-RF to turn 1 Energy Crystal into 10 rounds of Pulse Ammo.
After the party collapses in the forest near Galbadia Garden and experiences the second Laguna Dream sequence, perspective returns to the world map. Hug the north cliff-face in the forest to find Grendel monsters for 100% of encounters.
To obtain 4 Dragon Fangs, players must keep their party's average level below 20, as they will drop fangs with much less frequency at higher levels.
An easy means of defeating these enemies is to obtain a Black Hole during the Dream Sequence, to teach Quistis the Degenerator Blue Magic spell, dispatching them instantly.
El Dichto
Mercenary
Mercenary

topic author

Re: (Tip) How get Lion Heart at 1st CD

Postby Darkenius » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:31 pm

I always wanted to get this in disc 1, but I failed when I took the train to Galbadia continent, there was nobody who showed Elnoyle card often only in Balamb. Small tip, Trepe Guy No.1 shows Elnoyle very often 8-)
El Dichto wrote:Hug the north cliff-face in the forest to find Grendel monsters for 100% of encounters.

I missed them :lol: I refined cards to obtain Dragon Fang
El Dichto wrote:To obtain 4 Dragon Fangs, players must keep their party's average level below 20, as they will drop fangs with much less frequency at higher levels.

My level was around 70 :lol:
Daemonium ab inferno.
Darkenius
The Dark Mages Mod Team
The Dark Mages
The Modders
The Dark Forests Times
Dragonkiller
Dragonkiller

Re: (Tip) How get Lion Heart at 1st CD

Postby El Dichto » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:57 pm

Kartu Elnoyle má často ten týpek Ve městě Dollet. Nevím kde přesně to je, ale je to v patře tý budovy kde je něco jako klub hráčů Triple traid.
A jestli si dal lvl 70 na 1.cd tak klobou dolu :)
El Dichto
Mercenary
Mercenary

topic author

Return to Final Fantasy VIII